Friday 13 October 2017

On the dark side by Agnieszka Bellaidea

Hi!
It's Agnieszka Bellaidea today with my new project on wood.
Did you see already all wooden shapes in our shop _HERE

Witam, dzis klania sie Agnieszka Bellaidea z nowym projektem na deseczce.
Czy widzialyscie juz iz mamy deseczki w wielu wzorach /ksztaltach w sklepie TUTAJ ?




I was very lucky to get newest products in the shop couple of days ago.
Have my favorites colors but wonder which one you fancy the most?
Let me know in comment below and I will send couple of colors to somebody ,


Mialam szczescie iz kilka dni temu trafily do mnie najnowsze produkty i mam juz swoje ulubione kolory. Ciekawa jestem ktore z nich Wam najbardziej przypadna do gustu?
Dajcie mi znac w komentarzu to wysle komus chetnemu kilka nowych kolorow.


As you can see I used several different products in chosen color palette.
Jak widziecie uzylam kilku roznych produktow w wybranej kolorystyce.



Chipboard was painted gesso and then misted and painted with acrylic paint
Tekturka byla najpierw zakonserwowana :) gesso a nastepnie pokolorowana z uzyciem acrylic paints


All shapes from molds were left to dry out for one night and only then I painted tem using sprays and powders.

Wszystkie elementy z foremek zostaly najpierw wysuszone przez noc a nastepnie pokolorowane mistami i pudrami.


I went for shiny look so of course I could not do without  glitter
Skoro zdecydowalam sie na blyszczacy efekt na moim projekcie nie moglo zabraknac brokatu 



Thank you so much for looking, I hope you will full in love with new colors of Glitter Splash
So who wants some to try out?
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny, mam nadzieje ze spodobaly sie Wam nowe kolory.Glitter Splash , kto ma wiec ochote na sprobowanie kilku?

13arts products:





4 comments:

  1. Cudowna praca, jestem pod ogromnym wrażeniem doboru kolorów i pięknego wykonania:). Uwielbiam taką kolorystykę:). Patrzę, patrzę i napatrzeć się nie mogę:). Nowe kolory Glitter Splash są niesamowite!!! Bardzo chętnie bym spróbowała:). Pozdrawiam serdecznie w piętek 13-tego!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how gorgeous is that.... I love it. My favorite color of glitter splash are turquoise and silver, you arecan so lucky to tried it.....

    Have a great day and good luck everyone

    Sahra Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so lucky sorry it's my phone he's possessed lol
      Sahra Scrap

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous mixed media project! The colors are delicious for sure! Where can these be purchased as I’m sure I’m too late for receiving some that you generously offered! But I’m loving the colorway you used... the turquoise with the purples, the violets, golds.. just the whole color scheme is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete