Sunday 6 August 2017

A card and a box in a vintage style by GD Katja


Witajcie!
Dzisiaj nasza cudowna i utalentowana Gościnna Projektantka - Katja Joulak- Mezzanotte ma dla Was piękną pracę i wideo tutorial!

Hello!
Today our wonderful and talented Guest Designer-  Katja Joulak- Mezzanotte, has a great project and a video tutorial for you! 

>>> <<< 


On the latest MixedMedia Party Olga gave a lovley class. The class was very inspiring and big thanks to Olga for the class and all the inspiration.



This class gave me ideas and I have made a card and a box with inspiration from the class. I like the idea to give a card in box. And 13arts have some easyfolded boxes and I have chose one in kraft for my vintage box.



The box and card are having paper from the paperpad His and Hers. Also used vintagepaint, chipboards and this mixed with burlapflowers.




To give that extra dimenson I have some Shiny Powder on the top.


You can watch my video. Enjoy! 



Katja


List of Supplies:
Chipboard
Set of chipboard gears
Burlap fabric
Burlap flowers
Large Beads
Pearl Pigment
Shiny Powder. Pink  Silver

>>> <<< 

Dziękujemy Katji za tą piękną pracę.
Thank you Katja for your beautiful creation.


No comments:

Post a Comment