Monday 20 January 2014

You're the best - by Maria Potapovich (mellpellmell)


What can I say?
I finally got into the taste and started making snowy LO with pleasure!


In this LO I had to use a little unusual for me the materials and methods. Here are, for example, lids from metal cans - they were given to me the mother of this boy on skis)))
They are perfectly suited to the color palette of this LO:


Here there is a crumpled paper tape - I always try to place it straight and without folds, but this winter it would get boring:




I had to "stretch" a little in length this blue flower - otherwise he refused to peek out from above and below the photo))) :


In the lower left corner I tried to add silver paint on silver microspheres - hmm ... it was fun: 


And these icicles are made of glue - I had to do it! - I just did not have icicles in reserve)))


In my city there is snow. 
For three days! 

And what weather do you have?

I've used 13 arts products:
Ayeeda Paint - Matte BlueMgiełka kredowa - Chalk Sap GreenMgiełka kredowa - Chalk Yellow AmberMikrokulki srebrneMikrokulki szklaneBrokat hologramowyGesso - grunt akrylowy 120mlMedium żelowe - Gel mediumPapier "Moon dust - Księżycowy pył"Papier "Follow your heart - Za głosem serca"



6 comments: